Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ektelon H Stringing Machine

A small steps

August 1 to 7

Things are for the better, but there is very little to tell.
The solution, now drastic but necessary to keep alive the hopes of running marathons in the autumn, is to stay on my workout with low impact (no more approach to specific jobs) with a light jog on soft combining a well-maintained muscle loads light classics and strengthening exercises, but always effective. All
addressing the weekly competition with great caution as evidence of effectiveness.

And perhaps this is what I took care to lacking the last apparition, the 'American in Motta S. Giovanni (RC) . Convinced
be fast enough to take part, I have come to terms with the terrible first sprint where everyone is fighting like angry lions.
found locked inside the door in the final meters I could not help but cleared out, as if I did not have the readiness to throw myself into the fray.
does not appear, but stay away from the track takes a lot of that sense of place that makes you put in the right place at the right moments ...

Patita early elimination of the shame, I still enjoyed a great show and fly large samples , by rooting for my countrymen.

Lorenzo Perrone was released just before the final 4, he paid a lesser capacity to around half of the resistance during recovery, but the Miler Misilmeri has finally found continuity and left to head up like a Champion his race can do. See
Perrone race on the track is a source of inspiration for me to commit myself to walk miles to find that taste has run strong on the track.

Yuri Floriani, however, come in second place, beaten in the final sprint to 4 only by the silver medal at the Sydney Olympics 5000m, the Algerian Ali Saidi Sief . Yuri
A great engine, una forza elegante espressa in corsa, peccato non aver potuto bissare con un altro successo in Calabria dopo la vittoria del 2009 a Roccella Ionica.

Menzioni particolari vanno ai compagni di avventura Giorgio Scialabba , che conferma un ottimo stato di forma con un bel piazzamento, e Marcello Marcianò che sta ritrovando il ritmo delle gare e degli allenamenti dopo un inverno caratterizzato da un fastidioso infortunio.
L'atletica Siciliana e Calabrese vanno sempre menzionate dei suoi attuali interpreti che mettono il loro impegno giornaliero per fare comunque degli ottimi risultati.

Correre è sempre un'emozione.
Mi sto rendendo conto con il passare di questi giorni, di queste settimane not have to deal with the usual rhythms of training is really hard.
why you tend to make mistakes and groped to return as quickly as possible.
For now, the way I'm drawing is that of natural recovery with methods as old as effective as possible dictated by common sense.
I focused on one goal this season and I'm trying to make up for that, the rest matters less or more imports only regain full physical efficiency.

Who saw European Championships on TV especially the marathon, but ... if you think it appeared out of the race the trio Calcaterra - Little - Achmüller well-trained that they would over time?
I think ... the 2h 30 'certainly not (and I think a lot less)! This

to highlight the esteem I have for these two athletes / players I've met countless times with my now runs marathons.

The desire to return there, but it is now!

(The images refer to Americana Motta S. Giovanni, a lovely Calabrese, with the first order from left to right: Hamad, Goofy, George, Joseph , the second with the winner, Ali Saidi :-) Sief

0 comments:

Post a Comment