Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dental Clinic Invitations Wordings

PIZZA WITH POTATOES by Imma blog. (DEDICATION)




It 's the time of IMMA, the blog: SWEET TO GO' GO '.
I know, always (if that 'you can' say) in the sense that from the very first page that I explored in cooking blog, I always admired his creatable 'in preparing dolci.Ho always had a certain shyness to approach to his blog, was unconvinced by his height, for me is a witch in' interpret his creature.Per that I was not allowed to dedicate a soft, I timidly limited to
copy a recipe, the salt of course, using common sense and do a lean figura.Grazie Imma.per giving me the opportunity to 'get to know you as someone special, along with your extraordinary and unparalleled creations.

PSquesta pizza I made with potatoes, for reasons of taste, is that of Imma Pizza Margherita.
Posted by Picasa

Ingredients
300gr.di flour 0 Molino Rossetto
200gr.di Manitoba
6 tablespoons vegetable oil
250/300 warm water
20gr.di
yeast 1 tablespoon sugar 2 teaspoons salt

a boiled potato or a spoonful of potato flakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment