Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Private Health Insurance Australia

LOVERS'CAKE





With this cake, I want to pay tribute to Ornella's blog: AMMODOMIO.
say that is a gift for Christmas, but I hope it is appreciated in advance.
Wants to be a little thought to who deserves the gratitude on my part for being the first
my supporter, without her I would not have gone forward
in this fantastic adventure that has changed me a bit ' la vita.

P.S.Con questo post,apro la serie di tanti,dedicando ad ognuna di voi 
una vostra ricetta realizzata da me,ovvio con il dovuto tempo a disposizione;
se avete un po' di pazienza,verra' anche il vostro turno,per me sara' un piacere
per dimostrarvi l'affetto che nutro per ognuna -o di voi. GrazieLisa.


195gr.di farina 00
285gr.di zucchero
32gr.di cacao.
6 gr.di lievito per dolci
113gr.di burro
3 uova
6 cucchiai di latte
vanillina

Per la glassa
2 cucchiai rasi di cacao
2 cucchiai di latte
1 cucchiaio di burro
60gr.di zucchero


vanilla icing Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and vanilla
mix well, beat the butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time
, beat ancora.Aggiungere
milk and dry ingredients still beating vigorously.
Pour into a floured pan 24cm., Bake for 50 minutes at 175 °


Prepare the glaze by mixing all ingredients, simmer and pour over cake while still hot.





Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment