Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gay Cruising Spots Santa Rosa

mbuttunato PEPPER (stuffed )

LISA OF INTEREST AND OTHER RICETTE.blogspot.com

My favorite idea to turn a quick lunch or dinner in a full meal for its ingredients.
do not know if its origin is from Naples, I just know that as a child (and it took a lot 'of years) already' ate them with gusto, prepared by my Mum, the dish was the Monday '.
ate on Monday 'cause on Sunday, after all there was in table, someone will always advancing, and I assure you the next day was even more 'good.
In the course of time at my house this recipe has remained a good habit in to prepare it on Sunday, but alas
'no more' as the main course of Monday ', times have changed, in my house devour them instantly, to make this picture, I confess, I had to steal one of the diners.


Clean and frying grilled peppers, big ones, let them rest (I put them in a sealed envelope).
Remove core, seeds and cuticle leaving the whole more 'possible.
Prepare the stuffing with ground meat, eggs, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
to this mixture add provolone or mozzarella into small pieces, olives nere snocciolate,capperi dissalati,prezzemolo tritato.
A questo punto,imbottire i peperoni,passarli nel pangrattato,sistemarli in una teglia da forno oleata e coperta di abbondante pangrattato.Salare appena,coprire con un filo di olio,mettere in forno per 15 minuti a 200°C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment