Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Master Combination Calculator

Pagnottella (RUSTIC)




Pagnottella because it closely resembles the Neapolitan as a form loaves, but instead I made this is a rustico.Un rustic home, not very aggressive as a taste, indeed very delicate, soft and pleasant to gusto.Ottimo at any occasion, also be proposed as an alternative of bread, accompanied by sausage and wanted to prepare formaggi.Ho in miniature version, although the picture looks like a "pagnottone.


500gr.di flour Manitoba
300gr.circa water
150gr.di sausage, diced to taste (I used too hot dogs)
100gr.di grated cheese (to taste)
0lio (two tablespoons) tablespoon
margarine or lard
25gr.di
yeast salt, pepper
Mix flour, yeast and water, add salt and mix well by hand pepe.Man cheese, oil and margarine (which I chose).
Let rise in warm for an hour.
Take the dough, add the diced salami.
I divided the dough into 50g balls. each one, I rolled with the help of the flour (a little), forming small loaves, I put on a baking tray on parchment paper.
I did it rise about half an hour, meanwhile I turned on the fan oven to 160 degrees, I added on the bottom of a small container with water, when the loaves have risen in volume I bake for 20 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment