Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Restyl 0.25 Alprazolam

Palermo Marathon, run in My Town, in the midst of my people

E 'with great pleasure that for the first time I export a my story in the blog of a sincere lover of this beautiful sports, travel.

Antonio Capasso, was a great pleasure to meet you in person and your group that you believe (with the strength seen the temper :-) you to run a marathon or half marathon was very excited to have lived this weekend in the heat of Palermo .

really exciting, you are a positive example for the whole movement jogging!

Following the story on his blog that boasts a large following of passionate readers.

November 21, 2010 Palermo - Palermo Marathon told by a Champion ...

The following Monday, November 22 days, the Giornale di Sicilia , signed by Rosario Mazzola ( thank him publicly), I devoted a service that I will close this positive period. Very exciting
receive half-page newspaper will not be easy to repeat but we'll try again ...

(thank Trinacria Palermo for the group photo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment