Thursday, November 11, 2010

Prayers Of The Faithful Sample Wedding

PIE DOUGH STRUDEL




The advantage of us foodblogger, is to have affordable recipes and recipes (perhaps too many), and almost always has an embarrassment of choice scelta.La of this pie has fallen through the blog: a blade of grass chives; attracted me 'cause I love this type of preparation (apart from being very good).
I wanted to make it precise and identical to the original, I liked the ingredients and I found it different, new, fresh in his genere.Infatti once ready, I could see that its delicate flavor, and at the same time I personally appreciate very much for the soft 'dough strudel.
to send you the recipe to her blog, if you like: A blade of grass cipollina.blogspot.com
A special thanks to my friend, for giving me this opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment