Friday, November 19, 2010

Maturbate In A Sweater





The desire to prepare this cake, I got looking through a magazine Cooking I love, I referred to collection anni.Nell 'last outing of the month of December there are many interesting ideas, including many I chose this, and I managed well (Modestina), well! I liked the reveal tanto.Devo name of the magazine? Only if you care so much, otherwise I'd rather not, so it seems wishing to advertise this magazine, believe me, he has no need at all.
To come down to it I send you the recipe, not the original 'cause I made some changes, just' cause I needed to dispose of certain products that I had in the fridge.

For the crepes: 3 eggs
200gr.di flour (Manitoba)
5dl.di milk

salt butter for the pan.

Prepare the batter for crepes Mix all ingredients, let stand in refrigerator.
I took the batter, and a little butter in a pan I made the crepes (about 12)
When they were all ready, I put one at a time, crisp on the plate of the microwave, I did
covering them with layers of dried beef, with cacioricotta thin cut herbs, grated parmesan, and so via.Ho finished with a crepe, I put the flakes of butter, decorated with lettuce leaves and serve radicchio.Al when I put in the oven for a few minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment