Friday, January 21, 2011

Nearest Contract Month





I'm back to you after a bit 'absences, as already' know I have just completed a move, that I have not yet completely settled, but the big job 'is now finished and I have a little' more 'time to myself.
I hope to return very slowly to the rhythm of the first, also spend more 'time to my hobbies, my blog, to you, even if I follow you always, do not have much time for the busy kitchen, but more' I'll soon ' active as prima.Questa recipe suggested it to me one of my sweet friend, and even photos, to tell the truth has been prepared by her, one evening when dinner was at my house was very nice to help me, I hope for not having done much compassion, as my problems with the arrangement of the new casa.Grazie Melita, I've been of great aiuto.

                                                               FOR THE CREPES
150gr.di
150gr.di wholemeal flour 4 eggs

00 1 / 2 l milk salt

white pepper

FILLING

100gr.di
100gr.di carrots leeks mushrooms
100gr.di
100gr.di celery cabbage
100gr.di

4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar salt pepper



oil Mix the two flours with the eggs and the latte.Salate and pepper, let the batter rest for half an hour.
Cut all the vegetables into strips, chopped garlic and onion.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the chopped garlic and onion, add vegetables, cook them over low heat, stirring spesso.Unite the other ingredients, add salt and pepper, cook for 5 minuti.Preparate crepes, fill with the vegetables and fold it in half.

0 comments:

Post a Comment