Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Where To Buy 600cc Buggy

A SWEET COCONUT AND COMPLETE WITH VEGETABLES VEGETARIAN CREPES



For this recipe, I had to browse the many encyclopedias Cooking lying in my library equipped specially for contenerle.Quando watch all the books I have of the kitchen, I feel very proud, I'm so 'so many, I do not even enough for two lifetimes to do all the recipes in them, and This is my cruccio.Mi content with the time available, so pick one of 'a case, would all really.
These turnovers are so 'inviting, I invite you to try them, then I'll know.

INGREDIENTS
200gr.di
tofu 1 onion 1 green pepper
sweet red pepper 1 sweet green olives
100gr.di
1oogr.di
tomato sauce 3 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons flour
salt
For the whole wheat pasta
400gr.di
1 tablespoon yeast
100ml.di
water 9 tablespoons olive oil

Sift flour with salt, place a mound, dissolve the yeast in a little warm water and pour in the middle, add the remaining water, oil and impastare.Stendere the dough on cutting board with floured rolling pin, get the dischi.Nel Meanwhile prepare the stuffing, chop the onion, cut peperoni.In a frying pan, fry together when the peppers are well cooked, add chopped olives, and tofu, stir, add the pomodoro.Mettere the mixture in the center of each disk, fold in half ', forming a half moon, the seal bordi.Mettere turnovers on a plate greased oven, bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.

thank the publisher THE AGOSTINI

0 comments:

Post a Comment