Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bug Bite Scar Removal

And after 13 February, rematerialized THE MALE FEMINIST

Sunday demonstrations were held in many cities of Italy, and next week has created a strange phenomenon, what I will call the male feminist.

Many males down to write and say how good they are women, how they are hopeful about their ability miraculous, than the disease of our world is a grim machismo that continues between us and the news that Joan of Arc defeat by their courage and their wisdom, with their balance and determination. I mean, obviously male and female is beautiful is ugly.

Now, if we look at the bare facts without wearing colored and distorting lenses, the events that I considered positive even before you do, while they saw a participation bisexual, someone says, basically a fifty-fifty. Besides, what a mess in your keywords, so much confusion and ambiguity that there are two organizations that say the same thing on the intended purpose.

Let me be clear: the events are still a very positive, and some confusion about the motivations and meaning does not affect its validity. However, these males, I will say frankly, I get a little 'pain. I look with some diffidence to those women for whom the woman is always right, is always to be defended, but when I read the same thesis written by males, then the suspicion turns into open outrage. However, it is certainly an interesting phenomenon: that we will bring results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment